Post by campingcorgis on Mar 20, 2022 17:18:14 GMT -5
Day 31: Did an R&R on both as I replaced the light deck with a dark deck...let's see if there's an improvement in the garden, overall.
It was a lot more complicated than it might appear. The Water Level sensor on the new dark deck was not working. After repeated tries, I changed it to the light deck sensor and, presto, water level now read "Full" Whew!
Post by campingcorgis on Mar 29, 2022 15:54:47 GMT -5
Yesterday, when I did the R&R, etc. for the remaining Herb Garden, I realized that I had stuck a couple of the GAL's extra Gazanias in the Farm. These were planted in the seed starter, but no room in the 2 Bounty AGs and rather than dump them, I just stuck them in with the herbs. I didn't even put pod labels on them, so they are easy to spot in the pictures below. They are the ones that are tall and thin, in the white Bounty. I guess they were reaching for the lights. Amazing how the different garden, environment, if you will, can show up in the plants.
So, I took a couple of pictures this morning, then I had to take a couple more just a couple of hours later...I got a flower!