Post by Shawn on Sept 9, 2017 10:23:18 GMT -5
AeroGarden Addicts Terms of Service
- This is a forum for us to talk about what we are growing in our AeroGardens. We are here to have fun, talk and share. This is a "Family Friendly Forum"!
- Feel free to ask questions. There are never silly questions.
- We are in no way affiliated with AeroGarden or Miracle-Gro.
- We ask that you please use a photo repository like Flickr, Imgur, vgy or other that you like to post pictures. Please See thread in the General Board.
- Please do not post any personal information (ie; address, phone number etc). If you wish to share with another member, please do so in Private Messages.
- We do not permit the use of third party copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright holder. Do not post copyrighted materials on this forum or others without the permission of the copyright holder. If you wish to reference an article, quote a sentence or two and link to the original source; never copy an entire article and repost it.
- No Spamming or Advertising (any outside businesses, referral links, Facebook Groups, Twitter Accounts and the like) are allowed on this forum. Any such content will be edited and/or deleted can can result in being removed from the forum. If you have a site that you think will benefit others, please PM the Admin to discuss or you may email.
- It is preferred that there is no discussion of cannabis, marijuana or any illegal content (smoking or otherwise) so please refrain from doing so or your posts may be removed. (NOTE: While it may be legal some places it is not is all. Warnings may be administered depending on the content.)
- The Administration may at any time add, remove or amend any TOS Terms without notice. Also at the discretion of Administration, any content on this forum whether posted by Administration or members, can be amended or removed at any time without notice or warning.
- AeroGarden Addicts oes not endorse nor are responsible for any personal adverse effects or damage to machines caused by ones own DYI experiments or use of materials whether AG authorized or otherwise.