Post by campingcorgis on Jan 18, 2022 17:54:44 GMT -5
The right side pod seems to have taken a turn for the worse. It was up and green and then it dried up. So, I took the rest of the seeds, put three in a new pod and added two to the original one...keeping fingers and paws crossed that we'll get 2 nice pot-a-peno plants out of the bunch!
Post by campingcorgis on Jan 24, 2022 13:01:04 GMT -5
Day 15: So, the failed pod seems to be staying failed. However, the other pod had twins, so, yesterday I carefully removed one and placed it in a new pod, all by itself. It immediately fainted...but look at it this morning! (Right-hand side seedling.) Still no action in the newer seeds...but it does seem like I'll have 2 plants in the future! Fingers and paws crossed!
Post by campingcorgis on Mar 7, 2022 11:18:25 GMT -5
Did the "chat" thing with AG. Karen is sending a new wire, I think, although she never really said that. She said she'll send an email "with order information". I asked if that meant she was sending one, but she responded with "perfect, have a nice day." I'll look for the email and maybe it will be more concise?
Post by campingcorgis on Mar 8, 2022 13:12:33 GMT -5
I got a reply to my email mentioned above. Apparently, the item being sent will fit, as it is the LED light panel. One size fits all on the Farms. Sigh. They apologized and are not sending a wire to: RP FARM XLLED POWER CORD BLK. I hope it gets here as the address listed is "null, null, null null".
In the meantime, I'm holding off on planting more lettuce, since I "borrowed" that wire to use on the FarmXL. Considering starting some in a seed starter.
I must say, I've super pleased with the seed starter system! There is a process to follow, if you are one to follow instructions. Being female, I like to read instructions and follow them, at least the first time! Unlike DH who is far more likely to wing it and "resort" to reading instructions only if/when there is a problem. I don't blame him. I think it is in his genes. The instructions say to soak the sponges overnight, then plant them and place the planted seed starter tray in the AG unit and use 1/2 of the nutes normally required for that unit. So, that's what I did and presto, seedlings in a very short time!